Blog Changes -- Demanded By Google

Got a message that sexual blogs will be deleted on March 23 unless they go private.

The fucking faggot cocksuckers at Google are listening to the fucking religious freaks who haven't had pussy or cock for years and who want to wreck everyone else's good time.

At some point, I'll have to add you as a "reader" of my private blog in order for you to see it. It's not clear how this works, so if you know, please fill me in. Does your address come to me so that I can add you. Or is there a master list somewhere so that I can add all at once?

You would then have to "re-apply" every fucking goddamn month to see the private blogs. They want us to go away, obviously.

If this turns into a lot of work and a chore, I have to stop doing it. I can't spend hours a day on it, and you guys can't spend hours applying to be added.

I've really enjoyed delivering the joy of niggers to all of you, and it's a goddamn shame that some white evangelical freaks can't stand the thought of good hot sex -- especially when it's a big bull nigger fucking some white slut and breeding the fucking bitch.

The good news? No change will EVER stop niggers from ruling and getting what the fuck they want. White girls will still be fucking cunt whores for nigger boys....bored white wives will still want niggers to fuck them and fill their pussies so their husbands can clean up....fucking faggots will still be here and drooling over the niggers they wannt to suck off and give their faggot asses to.


NIGGERS ARE WINNING.